What is a 7055 Dropshipper?
7055 Dropshippers are given access to the 7055 catalog data files so they can market 7055 products through their owned website(s), or as an Authorized Marketplace Distributor.
Distributors and businesses who wish to join the 7055 Dropshipper Program must meet certain requirements and follow certain rules to participate. Each time a Dropshipper places an order or accesses catalog data, that Dropshipper reaffirms the agreement to the program rules.
Rules & Requirements:
These rules have been established to provide a fair marketplace for all wholesale and dropship customers. Failure to observe these rules and requirements may result in suspension or termination from the 7055 Dropship Program. Some rules contain financial repercussions. By participating in the 7055 Dropship Program or accessing 7055 Dropship Data, you agree to these terms. Participants are responsible for any damages - financial, reputational or otherwise - that may occur as a result of not complying with these rules and requirements.
- Dropshippers do not have opening order or reorder minimum requirements.
- All dropship orders must be paid prior to shipment.
- Dropshippers must seek authorization to distribute 7055 products via a brick & mortar storefront or via pop-up & in-person events. Exclusive rights may have already been granted to Stocking Dealers in some locations or venues.
- Dropshippers may list the partial or entire 7055 product line on their owned, disclosed site or network of sites.
- All sites authorized to list 7055 products must include at least 1 (one) of the following back-links [https://7055inc.com]:
- Logo link from home page or footer section
- Text link from relevant blog post or footer section
- Dropshippers must notify 7055 Inc of ALL WEBSITES or other venues that will list or exhibit 7055 products. Failure to disclose any site or venue may forfeit revenue generated by 7055 products at that location to 7055 Inc.
- Dropshippers MAY NOT list on any marketplaces without written approval from 7055 Inc. Exclusive distributorship rights are granted on a per-platform basis. Dropshippers who list on any marketplace without authorization to do so will forfeit all revenue generated by 7055 products on said marketplace to 7055 Inc or the authorized distributor for that platform.
- Dropshippers who create unauthorized marketplace listings will be financially liable for any listing or database errors discovered within those listings - including, but not limited to actual database cleanup costs, reputational damage, lost sales, unauthorized revenue and unforeseen damages.
- Dropshippers may not ever misrepresent the product being sold.
- Dropshippers must receive approval to use 7055 products and brand assets in any form of advertising, marketing or other use. In most reasonable cases, use will be granted.
- Dropshippers must communicate all dropship orders to 7055 Inc within 1 (one) business day.
- If a Dropshipper is notified of a shipping delay by 7055 Inc, the Dropshipper must communicate that delay to the end-customer within 1 business day.
- Dropshippers must submit customer orders within 1 business day of receiving customer order.
- Dropshippers are required to try to resolve any negative reviews of 7055 products. Any reviews of 50% or less (example: 2.5/5 stars or 5/10 stars) must be communicated to 7055 Inc with an explanation of attempted resolution within 2 weeks of review.
- Dropshippers are required to pass along free and discounted shipping rates. Any shipping collected during a transaction must be surrendered to 7055 Inc at time of transaction to cover actual shipping costs being incurred by 7055 Inc. Dropshippers may not charge customers for shipping when 7055 Inc ships the products for free.
- Dropshippers are required to pass along sales and product discounts. When 7055 products are at a reduced price, that should be passed on to the customer. Failure to pass along discounts will result in immediate termination of account.
- Dropshippers must observe MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. Products sold below MAP must use traditional camouflaging methods such as "prices too low to advertise" or "add to cart to see price." The full value of any transaction made in violations of MAP may be surrendered to 7055 Inc.
- Dropshippers are provided with a regularly updated inventory feed and should use this to ensure customers are aware of out-of-stock shipment delays.
- Order cancellations are allowed if the order has not yet been entered into our system for shipping. Once an order has been processed for shipping, it may not be cancelled.
- Returns are accepted on MOST products for up to 30 days under certain conditions. Failure to follow and enforce these policies with our mutual customer may result in denial of refund or credit.
- Returned product must be received at the 7055 Inc warehouse within 30 days of the original package delivery date. Dropshipper may use a pass-through warehouse service, but this does not extend the return window.
- Product must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
- Product must be packaged to withstand return shipping without damage. We recommend that returns be insured in case of carrier-caused damage.
- Returns may not use garbage or refuse as packing materials.
- Returns received more than 30 days after original delivery date may void refund eligibility.
- These rules may be updated at any time.